The spirit of analogue, beautifully captured in software.
- Authentic, award-winning analogue sound
- Mix-and-match panels for custom layouts
- Per-voice oscillator detune and user-definable modulation source
- Zero delay feedback (ZDF) filter design for authentic resonance behaviour
- 3 ADS(S)R envelope models based on classic synth hardware with keyboard follow and velocity scaling
- 5 oscillators models based on classic synth hardware
- 5 filter models based on classic synth hardware
- 2 host-syncable LFOs with multiple waveforms, restart options and phase controls
- 2 stereo effects slots, each with chorus (3 modes), phaser (2 modes), plate reverb, delay, rotary speaker
- Host-syncable arpeggiator with continuous rate offset, swing, various progression options
- MIDI learn page and editable list
- Resizable UI from 70% to 200%
- Over 1200 factory presets
- NEW in v1.4.5: Support for Oddsound MTS-ESP
Mix and match filters, oscillators and envelopes to reach an era of sound that defines your style.
Capturing the spirit of five decades of analogue synthesizers in a software plugin. The oscillators, filters, and envelopes from some of the greatest monophonic and polyphonic synths of the last 4 decades accurately modelled for unmatched analog sound.
Diva System Requirements
Mac OS X 10.9 or newer
Windows 7 or newer
Host software / DAW
- 1GB RAM, more recommended
- 50MB free disk space
- 1000 × 600 or larger display
- Modern CPU required:
- Windows/Linux: Intel Nehalem or newer, AMD Bulldozer or newer
- Mac: Intel Nehalem or newer, Apple M1
- Linux: glibc version 2.28 or newer
Diva is not a standalone product, it requires host software and is compatible with most DAWs.
- AUv2, VST2, VST3, 64-bit only
- VST2, VST3, AAX* 32-/64-bit
* AAX requires Pro Tools 10.3.7 or later
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.