A complete emulation of the popular Roland Juno 60 sporting a new sound engine and user interface.
Next generation zero feedback delay filters and carefully calibrated controls make this synth plugin the perfect replacement for the original analog synth yet with all the advantages software plugins bring to your workflow and creative options.
The TAL-U-NO-LX synth plugin supports portamento and various modulation LFO waveforms and filter types.
Use the onboard arpeggiator with different sync modes and hold function and hear the sonic snappiness of the fast envelopes and smooth roll-off, TAL have carefully emulated inaccuracies of the original Juno 60 tone and drift whilst the smooth filter sound gives this synth that classic Juno sound.
This plugin was modelled specifically on TAL's own original Juno 60 analog device.
An unapologetically excellent emulation of the 80's hardware synth beast
- Self resonating zero feedback delay filter (24dB LP).
- Filter range up to ~40kHz (depends on the sample rate).
- Calibrated and tuned after TAL's hardware device.
- Midi learn / automation for all controlls.
- Improved alias free oscillators for an authentic sound also @ 44'100Hz sampling rate.
- Arpeggiator with different sync modes (host, midi clock, not on).
- Portamento and mono mode.
- LFO manual trigger button.
- Sustain pedal support.
- Up to 12 voices.
- New file based preset system for transparent preset management.
- Original hardware "Factory Bank A" included.
- Microtuning support (tun file import and MTS Client).
- MPE support (+-48 semitones, MIDI channel 1 = master).
Rich sounding emulation with all the sonic nuances you'd want having being lifted directly from an original Roland Juno 60 hardware unit.
More than 300 factory presets by professional sound designers + Check out our own U-NO-LX sound pack by Solidtrax below to kick start your creativity.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.