D16 - Godfazer
D16 - Godfazer
The Swiss army knife of modulation effects
Godfazer is our most versatile and powerful modulation effect yet. Use it as a tremolo, chorus, rotary speaker, filter or phaser, or mix multiple processing styles for spectacular, complex results.
Vintage devices and more
Godfazer's built-in Ensemble and filter types provide a vast sonic pallete, comprise many classic vintage chorus, rotary speaker and phaser models, plus dozens of additional custom modes.
Freedom of routing
Both Multi Filters and the Ensemble module can be configured in any of six preset topologies, offering all the signal routing combinations you could ever need.
Under the hood
The most powerful modulation effect we’ve ever created, Godfazer is your new go-to plugin for chorus, phasing, filtering, rotary speaker emulation and much more. Built with creative sound design at the top of the agenda, Godfazer spatially and spectrally transforms signals of all kinds with its versatile Ensemble module and two dual-modulated Multi Filters.
Godfazer’s Ensemble section offers a wide range of delay- and amplitude-modulating vintage device emulations, including BBD-based choruses, Solina-style ensembles and rotary speakers, as well as a variety of original tremolos, auto-panners and other models. But that’s only the beginning! Alongside the Ensemble, two identical Multi Filters each feature 40 spectacularly diverse filter types, from dual shelving EQs, low/high/band-pass models and formant filters, to an extensive selection of vintage and modern phasers.
... Of course, Godfazer also includes all the standard features of the SilverLine plugin series, including 64-bit internal processing, three quality options for real-time playback and offline rendering, a resizable GUI, and a tagged preset browser. From enhancing beats, thickening basslines and glamorizing vocals, to animating pads and bringing life to keys and FX, no modulation-based task is beyond its sonic remit.
- Ensemble module - 22 effect types ranging from Choruses and Rotary speaker emulations (including various classic devices) to Tremolo and Auto-panning effects with adjustable Speed and Depth for most of the effect models.
- Two Multi-Filter modules - Each featuring:
- - 40 filter types / models
- - Adjustable Cutoff / Center Frequency and Emphasis for each model
- - Balance control with optional Mid / Side mode
- - Independent Modulation amount control with Invert option for each Modulator
- Powerful modulation - Both Modulators are routed independently to each Multi Filter, for truly complex signal blending. Bringing movement and dynamism to the Multi Filters, Godfazer’s dual Modulators each enable one of four styles of cutoff/center frequency modulation to be brought into play;
- - Constant - Static offset to L and R channels
- - LFO
- - Peak follower
- - Step sequencer
- Constant modifier - Independent Value offset controls for the Left and Right channels, with Link option
- LFO Generator:
- - Adjustable Stereo Phase
- - 6 LFO waveforms
- - Optional Tempo sync
- - Panning control
- Peak follower - With Attack, Decay and Sensitivity parameters
- Step sequencer - With 16 individually adjustable steps, controllable Rate and optional Tempo sync
- Freedom of routing - The Multi Filters are configurable for parallel or serial signal flow using 6 topology options, which also determine the position of the Ensemble within the chain.
- Selection of over 100 presets
- Several UI sizes and HiDPI support for better screen fit
- MIDI Learn for easy controller assignment
OS X Mac OS X 10.13 to macOS 13
Memory: 8 GB
CPU: Intel based 3.4 GHz (4.0 GHz recommended)
Plugins: VST-2, VST-3, AU, AAX
Windows Windows 7 or newer
Memory: 8 GB
CPU: 3.4 Ghz SSE (Multicore 4.0 GHz recommended)
Plugins: VST-2, VST-3, AAX