LuSH-101 Audio Demos
LuSH-101 - A multilayered take on a legendary classic.
LuSH-101's multilayer architecture gives you access to virtually limitless sound design possibilities and a wide spectrum of sonic application.
Created by qualified engineers for professional use you can achieve brilliant sounding ones with just one layer. If that's not enough activate up to 8 layers each with their own panel tweaks and dial/fader positions to produce huge lush soundscapes, pads, crazy mono bass or leads and massive poly leads.
Multitimbral sounds can be quickly created by simply assigning any (or all) of the 8 layers to the same MIDI channel; this can result in anything from subtle chorusing to sonic anarchy! Assigning the layers to different keyboard zones allows you to create sophisticated splits, and an entire split-zone preset library exists to get you started. Of course, you can always assign various layers to different MIDI channels for 8-part multitimbral usage, and send out up to 11 Audio Outputs.
With all of these splits, layers, multitimbral options and routing capabilities, there’s no end to what you can do with just a single instance of LUSH. With each layer working as an independent synthesizer with its own polyphony, parameters, enhanced arp and a choice between 8 of the finest insert effects, LUSH-101 lets you reach “unheard of*” creativity.
...The only synthesizer you'll ever need.
In The Mix
Quickly find your LuSH-101 presets with the in-built preset management.
A generous factory library of more than 1600 presets of every kind is included.
Whether a preset fits right into your arrangement as is, or serves only as a springboard for you own creation, you've got a full compliment to make that bass arp rip holes through speaker cones, or full sonic capability to fill those empty spaces with a introverted pad - express your unique musical vision.
With over 1600 factory patches ready to go. Use the patch management browser to further save, collate, curate and locate your favourite sounds.
LuSH-101 Features At a Glance
Multilayer architecture with 8 independent Layers (per-layer properties)
Up to 32 voices of polyphony
- Oscillators (Saw, PWM, Noise), with Supersaw and HardSync options
- Sub Oscillator (5 waveforms)
- Self-oscillating, high-quality, multimode filter
- Passive high-pass filter
- Up to 8 voice unison with Tune, Cutoff and Panorama spread
- 2 LFOs with optional tempo synchronization and re-triggering modes (Trig, Gate, Arp)
- 2 envelopes with re-triggering modes (Trig, Gate, LFO1, LFO2)
- String Ensemble
- Vowel filter
- Note velocity
- Pitch bend
- Modulation wheel
- Expression pedal
- Sustain pedal
- Keyboard aftertouch
- Note pitch
- Arpeggiator output
- Step sequencer (Gate and Tie per step)
- 6 Run modes (Up, Down, Up and Down, Down and Up, Random, Manual)
- Chord mode (Gater)
- 3 Hold modes (Normal, Toggle, Trigger)
- Tempo multiplier (Full notes, Dotted notes, Triplets)
- Parametric EQs (1 per channel strip)
- Compressors (1 per channel strip)
- Up to 11 freely-assignable stereo output busses per instance
- Send FX’s (Reverb, Chorus, Delay with tempo sync)
- Over 1600 factory presets
- 5 preset categories (whole synth, single layer, Arpeggiator, Reverb, Delay)
- Advanced, file-based preset browser
- Advanced MIDI learn
- Parameter mapping for VST / AU automation
- Selectable GUI size
This product is not a standalone program so you need a host application to use it, see the requirements below.
- OS version Windows 7 or newer
- CPU 2.8 GHz SSE (i7 based 3.7 GHz recommended)
- RAM 4 GB (8 GB Recommended)
- Software VST2 compatible host application (32bit or 64bit)
- OS version OS X 10.7 to OS X 10.15
- CPU Intel based 2.8 GHz (i7 based 3.4 GHz recommended)
- RAM 4 GB (8 GB Recommended)
- Software AU / VST2 compatible host application (32bit or 64bit)
ATTENTION MAC USERS/OWNERS
- D16 LuSH-101 isn't yet compatible with macOS 11 (Big Sur) and macOS 12 (Monterey)
- For more information read the FAQ Entry here: https://helpdesk.d16.pl/knowledge_base/article/170
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.