VSM - THE WORLD'S GREATEST VINTAGE STRING ENSEMBLES WRAPPED INTO AN INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE
The Virtual String Machine v3 (VSM) is an intuitive yet highly powerful string machine synthesiser and contains a wealth of sounds from a small mountain of classic and rare string machines.
VSM comes with 1000+ patches yet enables you to craft your own unique strings from the 208 individual sets of meticulously sampled machines helping confirm VSM as the go-to instrument for this wonderful family of instruments.
PATCH SELECTION & GUI
Quickly access 1000+ curated patches.
Two GUI styles: Tolex or Wood and two sizes.
46 STRING MACHINES IN 1 INTUITIVE INSTRUMENT
The VSM is an intuitive but highly powerful Virtual String Machine which affords the user many of the sounds from this genre of instrument, and contains a wealth of sounds from a small mountain of classic and rare string machines. These range from the first commercial string ensembles (Eminent® 310 & Freeman® String Symphonizer) through to the highly lauded Solina®, Elka® Rhapsody, Logan® String Melody, Korg® PE2000 and many more.
CREATE YOUR OWN HYBRID SOUNDS
With the sheer amount of instruments captured within the VSM, its simplicity itself to recreate those golden string machine tones from yesteryear. However, with the VSM’s comprehensive, yet intuitive feature-set, plus a two-layer option it’s now possible to create your own hybrid instruments taking these sublime vintage tones into hitherto uncharted territory.
- The sounds from 46 classic and rare string machines
- 1000+ Patch library and over 9.5Gb of data
- 208 individual sample sets
- Stereo playback
- 49 note range, each note individually sampled & looped
- Dual Layer & Split Keyboard capability
- Vintage style Ensemble & Phaser effects
- Lowpass, Bandpass & Highpass Resonant Filter Section
- Two Envelope Generators
- Pitch & Filter LFO
- Dynamic control including filter aftertouch
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.