NOTE: Requires the latest version of Kontakt 6 or the free Kontakt 6 player. Preferred: Kontakt 7 or the free Kontakt 7 player.
Recreate the music and sounds of video games and computers from the 1980s with High Score, the essential 1980s video game sound generator. High Score was designed from the ground up with ease of use in mind so you don't have to rely on using old vintage hardware or hard to use tracker programs.
- Three wave generators with samples from Atari 2600, C64, and more.
- Variable bitrate noise generator.
- Dual 16-step arpeggiator/sequencer - perfect for chiptune arpeggios.
- LP, BP, and HP filter.
- Randomizer: create new sounds randomly by category.
- Mutator: randomly alter sounds a little bit at a time.
- Note delay echo effect.
- Custom user-defined 4-bit wave generator.
- Speaker simulator effect that uses impulse responses from vintage hardware.
- Speech vowel sounds and words sampled from the TI-99/4A 1980s home computer.
Comes with 300 presets. Additional preset add-on packs available.
All presets are NKS ready to seamlessly integrate into the Native Instruments ecosystem.
Minimum: Latest version of Kontakt 6 or the free Kontakt 6 player. Preferred: Kontakt 7 or the free Kontakt 7 player available here: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/samplers/kontakt-7-player/free-download/