HY-FILTER4 IS A SEMI-MODULAR EFFECT PLUGIN.
It contains multi-engine filter + built-in 38 effect units + 10 types of modulators + the CTRL SEQ.
Meet The Modulator
You can modulate parameters of the main filter, built-in effects and modulators by using the modulation units. In addition, these are controlled by the CTRL SEQ which is a grid sequencer.
Filter4 Main Features:
- Multi-engine filter 38 built-in effect units 10 types of modulator (total 42 units)
- Built-in grid sequencer (CTRL SEQ) for controlling effect and modulator units
- Drag and drop modulation assignment
The plugin consists of 3 parts.
- FX Chain: Processes the input signal
- Modulator: Modulates the FX/Modulator parameters
- CTRL SEQ: Controls the FX/Modulator units
Supported Plugin Formats:
- Windows: VST2, VST3 32/64bit macOS: VST2, VST3, AU 64bit only
- Linux: VST2, VST3 64bit only
Plugin System Requirements:
- Windows: Windows7 or higher
- macOS: OSX 10.12 or higher Universal Binary 2 with native Apple M1 support.
- Linux: Ubuntu 18.04 or higher