Taking a look at the main features of the HY-Poly Synth plugin.
A run through the key parameters then into build 3 separate sounds into a mini Synthwave loop and discussion on why I think this is a really special synth plugin.
Product Page here:
Trial versions available at the end of the page here:
Plugin features include:
- 24 effects: 5 delays (simple, reverse, mod, grain & Lo-Fi),
- 5 filters (SVF, formant, 3 Band EQ, comb, dual-comb),
- 4 mod fx (chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo/panner),
- 2 shifter (freq, pitch),
- 3 nonlinear (clipper, Lo-Fi, OD/distortion),
- 4 dynamics (comp, gate, envelope shaper),
- 24 Modulation Sources
Both Windows and Mac compatible:
Plugin System Requirements
VST2, VST3 32/64bit
Windows7 or higher
VST2, VST3, AU 64bit only
OSX 10.12 or higher
Universal Binary 2 with native Apple M1 support.