AR1 is an algorithmic reverb plugin designed to sound great on all types of instruments. AR1 sounds amazing on Pianos, Bells, Guitars, and Vocals, but also on more synthetic sounds like Synthesizer leads. We have tweaked and tested for thousands of hours to get this sounding just right for any sound source you care to throw at it. A Reverb plugin is used to make instruments sound like they are being played in a real place (Hall, Stadium etc) , an algorithmic (ie realtime) reverb has to recreate this very convincingly or it will just sound ÒwrongÓ or fake. AR1 Reverb gives you the ability to create a space of your liking with very simple to use controls. We want this to be your go to plugin for quality reverberation. AR1 sounds great and is easy to use with a high definition interface that is pleasing to work with. Be sure to try the demo and see for yourself.
- Early Size: This controls the distance or size for any early reflections.
- Early Level: Controls how much of an effect the Early size control has on the overall sound of the reverb.
- Size: Increases the size of the reverb space, also has the effect of making the reverb tail last longer.
- Width: Stereo width, at 0% the reverb will be completely mono, losing all stereo information. At 100% the reverb sounds as wide as possible in the stereo field.
- Pre delay: AR1 reverbs response is delayed by the pre delay amount in milliseconds. This can give the effect of an even larger space or just sound more natural. Reflections of sound usually takes some time to reach the ear. Set the exact amount with pre delay.
- Bandwidth: Reduces the amount of high frequencies in the reverb. This would make the reverb sound ÔsofterÕ , think being in a space with soft furnishings and carpets, as opposed to say a kitchen or bathroom with lots of hard surfaces.
- Damping: This controls how fast the high frequencies in the reverb dissipate over time. More damping will make the reverb sound softer and the overall reverb will appear to decrease in volume faster too. High damping means the reverb is absorbed very quickly by the room and doesnÕt reverberate as much.
- Modulation: Adds a little pitch modulation to the reverb tail.
- Mix: Controls how much of the original audio is mixed with the reverberation.
- OS X mac 10.14
- Memory: 2 GB
- Plugins: VST-2, VST-3, AU, AAX
- Windows windows 7
- Memory: 2 GB
- Plugins: VST-2, VST-3, AAX
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.