Note TAL Sampler audio demo packs are not included but can be purchased at this link.
What happens when you combine a Synth engine with Sample Sources and transform it into an audio plugin?
TAL Sampler. Going beyond just being a sample player, it's a unique, fully fledged synth engine using a high quality sampler engine as a sound source.
Bringing all the synth inspired elements you'd expect such as mod-matrix, self oscillating filters, ADSR envelopes, add in some high quality DSP effects and excellent sample manipulation options and you're ticking all the right boxes for a truly engaging sonic experience.
TAL Sampler Features
- Vintage DAC modes including Emu II, AM6070, S1000, Sample Hold, Linear, Clean - accurately emulating classic hardware samplers.
- 96dB low-pass reconstruction filters from the Emu II and AM6070 F.
- Variable sample rates
- Powerful and Flexible Modulation Matrix
- Four sample layers in total
- Three AHDSR envelopes with vintage Digital and reconstruction mode.
- Three LFO's of Triangle, Saw, Rectangle, Random, Noise
- High Quality DSP Processing including Reverb, EQ, Delay effects
- Self resonating zero feedback delay filter with 24/12/6 dB LP, HP, BP, AP, Notch modes.
- Huge range of supported audio formats including *.wav, *.aiff, *.aif, *.mp3, *.ogg, *.flac
- Scalable high resolution user interface getting the most out of your high DPI monitor.
- GUI Customisations via font change and background colour choices.
- Fast sample and preset saving and loading makes patch library building a breeze
- Load SFZ presets with mappings and samples up to 4 layers
- SF2 sample import with mappings and samples up to 4 layers
- Micro tuning support via tun file import and MTS Client
- More than 100 presets available as free download
- Massive library of third party sampler packs to purchase optionally to quickly widen your sonic canvas.
Create Unique Sounds To Call Your Own
Inbuilt features such as the vintage real-time time stretcher, possibility to modulate the sample loop positions and four sampler layers means more chance of creating new inspiring tones that will define the sound of your own.
Find your source material and samples FAST through the Intuitive sample browser.
Quickly cataloging sounds can become a chore. TAL Sampler provides the solution with a elegantly neat sample browser. Allowing you to quickly curate your own sound libraries as well as locating your existing sample content.
TAL Sampler is available in the VST, Audio Unit and AAX plug-in format.
You can load and play your own samples in every common sample format (*.wav, *.aiff, *.aif, *.mp3, *.ogg, *.flac).
Samples can also be imported with simple drag & drop right from your Windows explorer or MAC finder windows - Perfect for multi monitor setups.
Tal Sampler System Requirements:
Windows: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit host)
OS X: 10.9 or higher (64 bit host). Universal Binary 2 with native Apple M1 support.
AAX: Pro Tools 10.3.6 or higher (64 bit).
LINUX: 64 bit / Ubuntu 18 or similar.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.