Diva Synth Plugin
The spirit of analogue, beautifully captured in software.
- Authentic, award-winning analogue sound
- Mix-and-match panels for custom layouts
- Per-voice oscillator detune and user-definable modulation source
- Zero delay feedback (ZDF) filter design for authentic resonance behaviour
- 3 ADS(S)R envelope models based on classic synth hardware with keyboard follow and velocity scaling
- 5 oscillators models based on classic synth hardware
- 5 filter models based on classic synth hardware
- 2 host-syncable LFOs with multiple waveforms, restart options and phase controls
- 2 stereo effects slots, each with chorus (3 modes), phaser (2 modes), plate reverb, delay, rotary speaker
- Host-syncable arpeggiator with continuous rate offset, swing, various progression options
- MIDI learn page and editable list
- Resizable UI from 70% to 200%
- Over 1200 factory presets
- NEW in v1.4.5: Support for Oddsound MTS-ESP
Mix and match filters, oscillators and envelopes to reach an era of sound that defines your style.
Capturing the spirit of five decades of analogue synthesizers in a software plugin. The oscillators, filters, and envelopes from some of the greatest monophonic and polyphonic synths of the last 4 decades accurately modelled for unmatched analog sound.
Diva System Requirements
Mac OS X 10.9 or newer
Windows 7 or newer
Host software / DAW
- 1GB RAM, more recommended
- 50MB free disk space
- 1000 × 600 or larger display
- Modern CPU required:
- Windows/Linux: Intel Nehalem or newer, AMD Bulldozer or newer
- Mac: Intel Nehalem or newer, Apple M1
- Linux: glibc version 2.28 or newer
Diva is not a standalone product, it requires host software and is compatible with most DAWs.
- AUv2, VST2, VST3, 64-bit only
- VST2, VST3, AAX* 32-/64-bit
* AAX requires Pro Tools 10.3.7 or later
Add Two SOUND7 Branded Diva Sound Packs for FREE.
Add Diva to your cart, pick two packs from the below link and use code S7DIVA checkout to enable discount!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.