KV331 Audio - SynthMaster 2
KV331 Audio - SynthMaster 2
Synthmaster2 Synth Plugin
Stereo Oscillators with Unison/Voice Stacking: Oscillators in SynthMaster have stereo output. Using the "voices", "voices mix", "detune curve", "detune spread", "pan stread", "tone spread" and "phase spread" parameters, each basic/wavetable oscillator can generate a rich "supersaw" type sound.
- Basic Analog Style
- Sine, Square, Triangle, Sawtooth, Pulse, Noise
- Single cycle waveforms
- Multisampled WAV/AIFFs defined in SFZ files
- A 'Wavetable' oscillator is similar to a basic oscillator, except that the waveform can be scanned (interpolated) through up to 256 different waveforms shapes. The position of the waveform can be adjusted using the 'wave index' parameter. Starting with version 2.9, SynthMaster now supports loading wavetables from wave files!
- An 'Additive' oscillator is actualy 8 'basic' oscillators running together. Each 'basic' oscillator has its own detune, tone, phase/pulse width/algorithm parameter, frequency, waveform type and algorithm parameters.
- A 'Vector' oscillator consists of 4 'basic' oscillators, mixed at different ratios. The mix ratios are determined by 2 orthogonal parameters in 2 dimensions: 'X Index' and 'Y index'.
Zero Delay Feedback Filters: All of the 4 new filter categories in SynthMaster are developed using the zero delay feedback filter technology. With advanced filter parameters like input gain, drive and acid, you can get that "analog" sound from the filters!
- Virtual Analog
- The 'VAnalog' filters are modelled after the famous ladder filter, so they self oscillate when the filter resonance is maxed out. They have continuosly variable slope, which is unique to SynthMaster. They have 3 different CPU settings: "Basic", "Normal" and "High". The Basic setting sounds similar to the other algorithms in most cases and consumes at least 50% less CPU.
- With the new 'multimode' filter type, it is possible to switch from Lowpass to Bandpass to Highpass filter types continuously. For analog multimode filters, it is also possible to change the slope of the filter continously from 0 db/oct to 24 db/oct.
- With the new 'dual' filter type, two multimode filters can be run simultaneously, either in parallel, or in series. The mix ratios between the filters, and the topology (parallel/series) between them can be changed continuosly, as well as the modes and cutoff frequencies of the filters.
- Comb filters are digital filters used in physical modeling synthesis.
Effects / FX
Rich set of Effects: SynthMaster features 11 different effect types: Distortion, LoFi, Ensemble, Phaser, 6 Band EQ, Compressor, Vocoder, Delay, Chorus, Tremolo, Reverb.
- 11 Effect types
- Distortion, LoFi, Ensemble, Phaser, 6 Band EQ, Compressor, Vocoder, Delay, Chorus, Tremolo, Reverb.
- Flexible FX routing
- Each of the 11 effect types can be inserted on any layer insert or on any of the 2 global effect bus inserts.
- Pre/Present/Post Filter Distortion
- A distortion stage can be inserted before, after, or even inside the filters. For analog filters, the distortion is applied for each of the 4 filter stages in 'inside' mode.
- Powerful Arpeggiator
- Easy Parameters
- Preset Browser
- Online Presets
- Multiple Skins
- Import MIDI as ARP sources
- Import WAV/AIFF samples as SFZ definitions