Zebra 2 Audio Demos
The Workhorse Synth - With Good Reason.
Zebra2 is a sound-design playground.
The powerful, high quality sound engine and the varied sound sculpting tools make Zebra 2 capable of a limitless range of new sounds, textures and tones. A renowned favourite amongst soundtrack composers, producers and sound designers, you only need to head over to Christopher Nolan's Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises to hear Zebra2 in full swing with Hans Zimmer at the synth controls.
Zebra2 provides all the tools you need—the rest is up to you.
Zebra2 Features at a glance.
- 4 powerful wavetable oscillators (16 waves) with integrated spectral effects
- 1, 2, 4, or 11 times unison, with detune and stereo spread
- Polyphonic (up to 16 voices), duophonic or mono and legato modes
- 4 assignable X/Y pads
- 4 FM oscillators with 8 alternative waveforms (not only sine)
- 4 regular filters with 23 different modes
- 4 cross-modulation filters (XMF)
- 12-slot modulation matrix with depth modulation from a second source
- Flexible signal routing: 4×12 main patching grid, 3×6 effects patching grid
- 4 syncable multi-stage envelope generators (MSEG) with up to 32 segments each
- 4 per-voice LFOs plus 2 global LFOs
- 21 stereo effects: 2× chorus/flanger, 2× delay, 2× EQ, 2× compressor, 2× reverb and more
- Resizable UI from 70% to 200%
- MIDI learn page and editable list
- NEW in v2.9: All 500+ factory presets have been refurbished and improved with X/Y assignments. They are fully tagged and NKS-ready
- NEW in v2.9.3: Support for Oddsound MTS-ESP
Third Party Packs From Professional Sound Designers
Zebra 2 comes complete with a long list of factory content with even more high quality available from professional screen and movie sound designers.
A Theme To Suit You.
Zebra 2.8 Received a brand new skin, the DarkEight skin, ideal for those who like the dark mode style.
Quickly find your Zebra 2 presets with the in-built preset management.
Zebra 2 comes loaded with factory content. From award winning sound designers such as musical artist Howard Scarr
Zebra 2 is available in the VST, Audio Unit (AU) and AAX plug-in formats and is an M1 compatible synth plugin.
Zebra 2 System Requirements:
- 1GB RAM, more recommended
- 50MB free disk space
- 1000 × 600 or larger display
- Modern CPU required:
- Windows/Linux: Intel Nehalem or newer, AMD Bulldozer or newer
- Mac: Intel Nehalem or newer, Apple M1
- Linux: glibc version 2.28 or newer
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.