Acon Digital - Acoustica (Premium Edition)
Acon Digital - Acoustica (Premium Edition)
Acon Acoustica 7 Premium
Comprehensive Spectral Audio Editor
The perfect solution for audio editing, podcast creation, mastering and audio restoration
Acoustica is our solution for audio editing, post-production, podcast creation, mastering and audio restoration – with no compromises when it comes to audio quality and workflow. Whether you choose the fully featured Premium Edition or the budget friendly Standard Edition, you will get a fast and intuitive audio editor with an extensive set of high-quality processing tools and support for all common plug-in formats.
You can easily set up the flexible user interface according to your needs. Meters and real-time analyzers can be docked to the main window along with other pane windows such as label and regions marker lists, the processing chain or the media file browser.
Acoustica Premium Edition
The Premium Edition adds advanced features such as spectral editing with powerful retouch algorithms and multi-channel support up to Dolby Atmos 7.1.2. Some of our most popular products are also included to sweeten the deal:
- Mastering Suite - our suite of transparent mastering tools consisting of Equalize 2, Dynamics, Multiband Dynamics, Limit and Dither.
- Equalize - our parametric equalizer plug-in that combines unique features with excellent workflow and an intuitive user interface.
- Verberate - our renowned natural sounding reverb plug-in.
- Restoration Suite - our suite of four plug-ins for audio restoration: DeNoise 2, DeHum 2, DeClick 2 and DeClip 2.
- Extract:Dialogue - our acclaimed tool for dialogue noise reduction that reduces background noise based on deep learning.
New in Version 7.4
Premium Edition Only
- New ARA2 plug-in offers the complete functionality of Acoustica’s clip editor in host applications with ARA2 support
- Support for multichannel formats up to 7.1.2
- New DeBird plug-in reduces bird noise
- New DePlosive:Dialogue plug-in reduces plosive sounds from recorded dialogue
- New DeClick:Dialogue plug-in reduces mouth clicks and lip smacks from recorded dialogue
- New Caption Editor makes it easy to create and edit captions for video production or to create text transcriptions
- New Rotate Phase tool offers both adaptive and fixed phase rotation
ARA2 and Host Integration
The new Acoustica ARA2 plug-in included with the Premium Edition offers the complete functionality of Acoustica’s clip editor and can be seamlessly integrated into digital audio workstations (DAWs) with ARA2 support. The ARA standard takes away the hassle of transferring clips back and forth between the host application and Acoustica, and DAW sessions are kept up-to-date automatically.
A Transfer plug-in in the AAX format offers a quick and easy way to transfer audio clips for processing from Pro Tools to Acoustica – and back again.
Cutting Edge Tools based on Deep Learning
Both the Standard and Premium Editions include the Remix tool based on deep learning. Remix can split a complete mix in up to five stems, and you can adjust the stem levels independently in real-time. You can also import a complete mix into a multitrack session and let Acoustica create separate tracks for each stem automatically.
In addition to Extract:Dialogue that comes bundled with the Premium Edition, we have trained deep learning models to specifically target common issues in dialogue post-production. These plug-ins are available exclusively with Acoustica Premium Edition. DeWind:Dialogue reduces wind noise whereas DeRustle:Dialogue reduces clothing rustle and microphone bump noise from lavalier recordings. DeBuzz:Dialogue targets buzz and hum noises such as neon light buzz, AC power hum, RF transmission interference. As beautiful as bird songs may be, they can be a major disturbance when recording in the field. The new DeBird reduces bird noise effectively and automatically.
Voice-over artists will enjoy the DeClick:Dialogue and DePlosive:Dialogue tools that help reducing pesky mouth clicks, lip smacks and plosives.
ULTIMATE AUDIO QUALITY
Acoustica offers support for state-of-the-art audio resolutions up to 32 bit and sampling rates up to 384 kHz, ensuring that all of your work comes across at the highest quality. Acoustica Premium Edition even supports multi-channel audio recording and editing such as 5.1 surround or 7.1.2 Dolby Atmos.
PROCESSING TOOLS, CHAINS AND PLUG-INS
High quality processing tools ranging from a new suite of dynamic processing tools to EQ and effects like reverb and chorus are integrated along with sample rate conversion, time stretching and pitch shifting. You can create chains of audio processors and apply or store them for later use. A powerful batch processor is included and VST, VST3 and AU (Mac only) plug-ins are supported.
Mix audio from different tracks in real-time, insert audio effects or create cross-fades easily in multitrack sessions. You can loop or time stretch clips directly from the multitrack timeline and automate volume, pan and send levels.
SPECTRAL EDITING (PREMIUM EDITION ONLY)
The new spectral editing mode in Acoustica Premium Edition 7 allows precise restoration work since processing can be limited to isolated regions in time and frequency. Selection tools such as brush, freehand or magic wand are available. The retouch tool removes noise based on a freely selectable reference from the surrounding audio.
Integrated audio restoration tools help you get the most out of recordings impaired by background noise, clicks, crackle, clipping or missing high frequency content. The Premium Edition includes the plug-ins from our Restoration Suite and Extract: Dialogue.
Analysis tools such as spectrum, spectrogram and wavelet analysis are available. Real-time analyzers visualize your audio output (EBU R-128 loudness, level, spectral and phase correlation).
- Supported driver models for audio recording and playback (Windows) - ASIO, Windows Audio (exclusive and non-exclusive), DirectSound
- Supported driver models for audio recording and playback (Mac) - CoreAudio
- Maximum number of audio channels - 10 (up to 7.1.2 channel surround)
- Maximum sample rate - 384 kHz
- Supported bit resolutions - Up to 32 bit PCM or floating point
- Timer and input level triggered recording
- Number of undo and redo levels - Unlimited
- Ultra fast non-destructive editing engine
- Standard cut, copy, paste and mix editing
- Optional Auto de-click at splice points
- Drag and drop editing
- Support for labels and region markers
- Support for Workspace files
- Cleaning Wizard that simplifies LP or tape to CD transfers
- Time formats - Hour:Min:Sec:MS, SMPTE (23.98, 24, 25, 29.97 drop frame, 29.97 non-drop frame, 30 fps), Sample index, Bar:beat:tick
- Regions can be saved as separate files
- Tabbed MDI user interface
- Acoustica ARA2 plug-in (clip editor functionality in host applications with ARA2 support)
- Switch between waveform and spectrogram view in clip editor
- Temporaral resolution enhancement - Up to 8X
- Time-frequency selection tools - Area (time range, frequency range or combined), brush, freehand and magic wand
- Retouch tool (attenuates noise in time-frequency selections)
- Overtone selection - Yes, alt + mousewheel or arrow up / down sets number of harmonics
- Frequency scales - Mel scale, logarithmic or linear
- Multitrack editor
- Maximum number of rendered audio channels - 10 (including 7.1.2 Atmos, 7.1 and 5.1 surround)
- Maximum number of tracks - Unlimited
- Processing chains - Track inserts, master inserts and send effects
- Loop or time stretch clips
- Cross-fade between clips
- Clip fades
- Automation curves - Volume, left to right pan, back to front pan and send level
- Level meter with true or sample peak, peak hold and RMS indicators
- Level meter modes - K-20, K-14, K12 and digital full scale
- Customizable level meter ballistic settings
- Loudness meter - (EBU R-128 compliant)
- Spectrum analyzer
- Phase correlation meter
- Time display
- Spectrum analysis
- Spectrogram analysis
- Wavelet (Morlet wavelet) analysis
- Spectral histrogram
- Automatic track splitting
- Restoration Suite 2
- Mastering Suite
- Verberate 2
- Processing chain
- Plug-in support - VST, VST3 and AU (Mac only)
- Real-time preview audio processors
- Preset manager - Yes (for internal tools)
- Volume curves
- Fade ins and outs with five different curves
- High quality sample format conversion
- Dithering and noise shaping
- Channel mixer for stereo image adjustments
- Batch processing (files and complete folder structures)
- Add sampler loops
- Loop fader (cross-faded loops)
- Test signal generator
- Dynamics (compressor, expanded and gate)
- Multiband Dynamics (multiband compressor, expanded and gate)
- Rotate Phase
- Invert Phase
- DeClick (from Restoration Suite 2)
- DeClip (from Restoration Suite 2)
- DeNoise (from Restoration Suite 2)
- DeHum (from Restoration Suite 2)
- Automatically remove DC offsets
- Reverb - Verberate 2
- Convolution reverb
- Echo (multitap delay width feedback filtering and optional stereo bouncing)
- Modulate (flanger and phaser)
- Chorus - based on Acon Digital Multipl
- Transpose (pitch change)
- Time Stretching
- Harmonizer with up to four voices
- Supported audio formats - WAV, WAV64, AIFF, MP4 (AAC – Windows 7 or higher required), MP3, OGG, FLAC, WMA
- Edit ACID information i wave files
- Integrated file browser pane in the workspace
- Integrated audio burning
- Disc At Once burning (DAO) for gapless recording
- Import audio tracks from CDs
- Supports buffer underun protection schemes
- Save and load CD projects
- Erase CD-RWs
- OS X OS X 10.9 or later
- Memory: 4 GB
- Disk: 10 GB
- Plugins: VST-2, VST-3, AU
- Windows Windows 7 / 8.x / 10 / 11 — 64 bit
- Memory: 4 GB
- Disk: 10 GB
- CPU: Intel Core i3 or AMD multi-core processor (Intel Core i5 or faster recommended)
- Plugins: VST-2, VST-3