Baby Audio - Transit
Baby Audio - Transit
Baby Audio Transit
An FX plugin that’ll give your mix transitions super powers.
This plugin kills static mixes
We teamed up with Andrew Huang to create Transit: An FX plugin that’ll give your mix transitions super powers. Use it for build-ups, drops, punctuations, risers and sweeps – and keep your listeners constantly engaged.
AN EASIER WAY TO CREATE BETTER TRANSITIONS
Creative transitions between song parts play a vital role in keeping listeners engaged and excited. To make these transitions, producers rely on multiple tracks and plugins – and a suffocating amount of automation lanes.
Transit simplifies this process down to just one plugin. It hosts 18 powerful effect-modules, freely loadable across 7 slots. All effect parameters can be linked to a global Macro Control, which you automate to create complex FX transitions with one knob movement. The result: More engaging, less static, mixes.
A CREATIVE PLAYGROUND
The 18 effect modules in Transit have been carefully crafted with transition duties in mind. You get classic modulation effects, distortion and degradation options, motion FX, reverb, delay, two filter types – and even a synth oscillator and noise generator for adding risers and sweeps to your transitions.
The quality and variety in effects - and the semi-modular architecture of Transit - makes the plugin a sound designer’s dream. You may soon end-up using it as a regular multi-fx or a replacement for your LFO tools.
300+ MODERN PRESETS FOR ANY GENRE
Transit includes 300+ creative, modern, mind-boggling, and jaw-dropping presets created by Andrew Huang and friends of Baby Audio. The presets give you a wide variety of genre-specific, purpose-specific, and just generally epic options, which you can leave as-is or tweak further.
You can also get creative with a flexible randomization engine that lets you set specific random-ranges – as well as lock modules and parameters to only randomize certain parts of Transit. This can take your tracks in entirely new directions.
THE MOTION SEQUENCER
Switch from Macro Mode to Sequencer Mode to program and trigger DAW-sync’ed transitions with the click of a button. Each transition will start exactly at the next bar. This is ideal for live use – or for writing perfectly timed automations into your mix session without entering the automation lanes.
The Sequencer unlocks an additional use case for Transit: Engage “Loop” and your transitions will pulse back and forth indefinitely. This turns Transit into a creative ‘LFO tool’ for adding constant FX movements to your tracks.
ANDREW HUANG X BABY AUDIO
Andrew Huang has established himself as one of the world’s most followed music producers, thanks to his creativity, curiosity, original production skills – and his ability to make complicated concepts seem easy. He brings all those qualities to Transit. The project has been a truly collaborative effort between Andrew and Baby Audio, 18 months in the making. We’re beyond proud of the end result and are already working on bringing more modules and preset expansions to Transit.
- The ultimate plugin for creating complex FX transitions with one knob movement – and keeping listeners engaged
- Perfect for building excitement between song parts and adding moments of magic and flair to your productions
- Can be controlled with a single Macro Knob or a Motion Sequencer that triggers DAW-sync’ed automations at the click of a button
- Engage ‘Sequencer Loop’ mode to use Transit as an LFO tool for constant FX movements across entire tracks
- A creative playground for both studio and live use, suitable for producers, engineers, performers and even DJs
- Ships with 200+ high quality presets created by Andrew Huang and leading sound designers
OS X Mac OS 10.7 and up
Plugins: VST-2, VST-3, AU, AAX
- All major Mac DAWs, including Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic Pro, FL Studio, Cubase, Nuendo, Studio One, Bitwig, Reaper, Reason, Digital performer etc
Windows PC Windows 7 and up.
Plugins: VST-2, VST-3, AAX
- All major Windows DAWs, including Ableton Live, Pro Tools, FL Studio, Cubase, Nuendo, Studio One, Bitwig, Reaper, Reason etc