HY-Poly Synth Plugin
HY-Poly is a versatile high quality virtual analogue synth plugin. Sporting a triple oscillator design, excellent drag and drop modulation options and onboard FX and includes a neat feature rarely seen outside of DAWs, MIDI FX.
There're 3 oscillator modes, with Sync and FM and all underpinned by a variable waveform (SAW to SQUARE) sub oscillator.
The dual mode filter sports a range of dB cutoffs and can run in Serial or Parallel mode with the latter including ability to morph between filters.
HY-Plugins have extensive experience designing DSP for M4L devices whilst also now sporting their own VST/AU plugins.
Choose Your HY-Poly Colours
Over 10 different colour schemes built right into the plugin to help you find the one that works for you.
Check out this Preset Walkthrough by Simon Le Grec for a flavour of the sounds you can achieve with HY-Poly.
Plugin features include:
- 24 effects: 5 delays (simple, reverse, mod, grain & Lo-Fi),
- 5 filters (SVF, formant, 3 Band EQ, comb, dual-comb),
- 4 mod fx (chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo/panner),
- 2 shifter (freq, pitch),
- 3 nonlinear (clipper, Lo-Fi, OD/distortion),
- 4 dynamics (comp, gate, envelope shaper),
- 24 Modulation Sources
Both Windows and Mac compatible:
Plugin System Requirements
VST2, VST3 32/64bit
Windows7 or higher
VST2, VST3, AU 64bit only
OSX 10.12 or higher
Universal Binary 2 with native Apple M1 support.
Try the Fully Featured HY-Poly Demo.
Enjoying the demo? Purchase the full version from SOUND7, register your new license from within the Demo plugin to instantly activate it into the Full Version without even having to leave your DAW Project.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.