SEQ32 is a 32 step sequencer inspired by hardware analog sequencers.
Create constantly changing patterns with endless parameter modulations using SEQ32 to sequence internal plugins and external hardware. Ideal for live laptop rigs and studio use.
There are 5 modules available Pitch SEQ, Param SEQ, CC SEQ, CC Rack and Oct/Tp SEQ Each sequencer / rack unit has 8 dedicated modulation controls.
High quality pre-made sequences are included to get your started including basic 4x4 to multi-arp melodies all the way to one button Dub Techno.
Going beyond the Sequencer presets with all the main sequencer parameters available on the front panel to quickly tweak, shift move and start evolving your own rhythms and melodies.
- 5 modules available(Pitch SEQ, Param SEQ, CC SEQ, Oct/Tp SEQ and CC Rack)
- 8 dedicated modulation controls per unit
- Drag & drop modulation assignment
- 8 Macro knobs
- 8 snapshots per unit
- Pattern sequencer for chaining unit snapshots
- Chord and Scale FX
- 5 track Midi Recorder
- Resizable interface
VST2, VST3 - 32/64bit
VST2, VST3, AUv3 - 64bit only
VST2, VST3 - 64bit only
Windows7 or higher
OSX 10.12 or higher
Universal Binary 2 with native Apple M1 support.
Ubuntu 18.04 or higher(64bit)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.