Channel G Compact features calibration modes for music, post production, and models of the world’s most popular analog mixing desks.
Channel G Compact delivers the same sonic experience as Channel G with a smaller DSP footprint. The Channel G Compact user interface seamlessly integrates with the Avid S1, S4, and S6 control surfaces, the D-Control and D-Command legacy control surfaces, as well as the S6L live sound consoles.
Gentle Knee Curves
The Knee control in Channel G Compact has 11 pre-programmed positions ranging from hard knee to gentle knee curves.
By offering high pass, low pass, and notch filtering, Channel G Compact can effectively eliminate noise while affecting the desired audio as little as possible.
Use the Real-Time Analyzer to monitor how the frequency spectrum is being affected.
- High pass and low pass filters with 12 and 24 dB/Oct slopes
- Full featured Compressor/Limiter
- Four-band EQ with shelving and parametric sections
- Compressor/Limiter operation pre or post EQ section
- Side chain support
- Double precision processing
- Zero latency
- Collection of presets from award winning mix engineers
- Mono and stereo versions
- HD: AAX DSP/Native, AU, VST3
- Native: AAX Native, AU, VST3
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.