Reveal Sound - Spire
Reveal Sound - Spire
Spire Audio Demos
Add Two SOUND7 Branded Spire Sound Packs for FREE.
Add Spire to your cart, pick two packs from the below link and use code S7SPIRE checkout to enable discount!
Leading the sonic charge in analog and digital superiority
Reveal Sound Spire is a unique Wavetable based synth plugin.
Used by countless top producers around the world, Spire has secured its place as a polyphonic powerhouse synth plugin.
- 4x multimode poly-morphing oscillators
- Classic, Noise, FM, AMSync, SawPWM, HardFM, Vowel
A Unique Unison Engine
- 9x unison voices on each oscillator
- Spread unison voices by chords and octaves
- Capable of imitating different types of unisons including supersaw and hypersaw
Superb Sounding Filters
- 2x multimode filters with analogue and digital types of filtering
- Perfecto, Infecto, Acido, Scorpio, Combo, Shaper
High Quality FX
- Shaper / Decimator
- Phaser / Vowel
- Chorus / Flanger
Flexible Modulation System
- 4x Macros, 4x Envelopes, 4x LFOs with morphing shapes,
- 15x Mod-Matrix slots each equipped with 2x mod sources and 4x mod destinations
Built in Stepper and Arpeggiator
- Hit a key and instantly spark inspiration for your next song
Meet X-Comp. The Multi-Band Compressor and 3 Band EQ Section
Create Your Sound or Find Inspiration Quickly
Spire makes it easy to create new sounds but with so many high quality sound packs available for it you can be sure there's something for your tastes.
Which Spire skin fits your setup or inspires your sound design?
Choose a theme to fits your DAW setup, inspires your creativity or works just right for your usage.
Easily catalogue and find your Spire presets with the Intuitive preset management.
With over 1000 of factory presets and the potential for lots of third party sounds use the inbuilt preset browser to load and play the sounds you want FAST.
Spire is available in the VST, Audio Unit (AU) and AAX plug-in formats and is M1 Compatible.
Spire System Requirements:
Windows: Windows 7 SP1 or later
OS X: OS X 10.8 or later
AAX: Pro Tools 10.3.6 or higher (64 bit)