DAC Emulation And Bit Crushing At Their Finest
TAL-DAC brings back the character and sound of 80's samplers and Lo-Fi devices in one effect plug-in. Use it for subtle sound changes to emulation old school samplers with the highest degree of accuracy whilst punching up the dials for more extreme bit reduction FX.
Adding character and grit to your drums, making your synths stand out or vintagefy your clean sampled sounds to bring back old school magic.
The TAL DAC plugin also include a highly accurate saturation stage on both the input and DAC stages and 8x Oversampling
Built In Preset Browser + Factory Presets.
TAL DAC Key Features:
- Recording stage with input volume control and soft clipper (adds odd harmonics).
- Variable recording sample rate (500 Hz-48000Hz).
- Variable recording bit-depth (4bit-16bit) with different algorithms (mu-law, mu-law delta, linear).
- Reconstruction section with different reconstruction methods (hold, variable, linear, S1000/sinc).
- Very steep reconstruction filters (optional).
- AMP drive (add's even and odd harmonics to the signal).
- A high- and low shelf filter (12dB).
- Optional 8x oversampling for non linear components (AMP and input clipper).
Plugin Formats // Compatibility:
- VST, VST3, AU, and AAX Formats // 64Bit
- Platforms supported:
- Windows: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit host)
- MAC/OS: 10.9 or higher (64 bit host). Universal Binary 2 with native Apple M1 support.
- LINUX: LINUX: 64 bit / Ubuntu 18 or similar.
- AAX: Pro Tools 10.3.6 or higher (64 bit).
- DAWs supported: All major DAWs, including Ableton Live, Logic Pro, FL Studio, Cubase, Nuendo, Studio One, Bitwig, Reaper.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.