A Plugin Force To Be Reckoned With
Filter Force Pro - a high quality dual filter plugin providing producers with huge amounts of creativity and utility.
Developed from the ground up with particular attention on getting the perfect filter sound. Created with an emphasis on sound quality, authenticity and to avoid aliasing and stepping.
Choose any of the 21 available built-in filter characteristics to shape your sound. Virtual analog classics are accompanied by more exotic variants such as comb and formant filters.
Chosen Your Filter Type.
Now create any modulation you can think of with four fully independent stereo modulation sequencers and further fine tune your modulation curves by setting control points. Or draw quickly with the predefined brushes.
Easily widen your stereo field by using the stereo modulation source. Sequencers also run independently for left and right channels.
Not super clued up about filters? No problem, Filter Force comes complete with inbuilt tutorial to get you knowledgable, up and running in no time.
Filter Force Plugin Features:
- 21 Filter Types
- Four Sequencers
- True Stereo Modulation
- Intuitive Modulation Editing
- Randomize Function for Modulation
- Midi Key Sync. Run the sequencer free or sync to your DAW playback
Plugin Formats // Compatibility:
- 64Bit Only - VST, VST3, AU.
- Platforms supported: macOS 10.9 or above (including macOS 12), 64-bit required. Native Apple M1 processor support. Quad-core computer with 8GB of RAM recommended.
- Windows 7 or above (including Windows 11), 64-bit required. Quad-core computer with 8GB of RAM recommended.
- DAWs supported: All major DAWs, including Ableton Live, Logic Pro, FL Studio, Cubase, Nuendo, Studio One, Bitwig, Reaper.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.