TAL - Mod
TAL - Mod
TAL-Mod Audio Demos
TAL-Mod - Exceptional Sound Meets Unlimited Modulation.
TAL-Mod provides a unique sandbox environment for sonic creativity. Accessible for beginners and experts - theres virtually unlimited sonic possibility on offer here through the in-built patch cable style modulation system.
The oscillators have been developed around a unique architecture specifically to create a warm, authentic rich sounding tone. Very easily providing the ideal sonic palette for a range of sounds from classic mono leads or bass to rich stereo leads, pads and soundscapes.
...An effortless synth with a rich retro inspired sound.
All Cabled Up.
Quickly alter your TAL GUI to suit your DAW
These is not just pre-made skins, TAL-Mod comes with a built in custom colour changer - allowing easy but precise control over the four main Synth UI Colour elements.
Find a preset colour scheme that matches your DAW. Alternatively create your own depending on your feeling, style and inspiration or be inspired by.
The GUI also includes drag and resize flexibility, providing HQ scaling to match your monitor size and desktop scaling. Ensuring your synth is easy on eyes yet easy to read regardless of your setup.
TAL-Mod Features At a Glance
- Over 400 Factory presets included.
- 3 oscillators with saw, pulse, triangle and sine waveforms.
- 1 additional noise oscillator with adjustable noise colour.
- 2 high quality analog sounding resonance filters with modes LP, HP, Notch, All Pass, and BP.
- Different filter routing possibilities (parallel and serial). With the possibility to choose the oscillator sources.
- Full stereo signal path.
- FM / RingMod ability.
- 2 oscillators hard sync for saw, pulse, triangle waveforms.
- Create stereo sounds and rich harmonics with additional oscillators (up to 7 sound generators per oscillator for osc I and osc II).
- 2 LFOs with different waveforms, sync, trigger, unipolar modes and the possibility to modulate the rate.
- 3 ADSR envelopes.
- Modulation envelope with spline or optional step mode. Trigger and host sync mode.
- Almost unlimited modulation possibilities with patch cable routing.
- Optional sequencer and arpeggiator.
- In-Built High Quality Effects: High pass filter, Chorus, EQ, Reverb and Delay.
- Mono and polyphonic mode.
- Resizable UI.
- You choose your favourite UI colours.
- Microtuning support (file import and MTS Client).
This product is not a standalone program so you need a host application to use it, see the requirements below.
- Windows 7 or higher (64 bit host)
- OS X: 10.9 or higher (64 bit host). Universal Binary 2 with native Apple M1 support.
- AAX: Pro Tools 10.3.6 or higher (64 bit).
- 64 bit / Ubuntu 18 or similar.