Wavetable Synth Plugin With Superior One Page GUI
Basic oscillators in SynthMaster One are capable of synthesizing many different types of waveforms: Sine, Square, Triangle, Sawtooth, Pulse, Noise, single cycle waveforms. Each oscillator comes with 17 different algorithms in the following categories: Spectral (LP, HP, LS, HS, BP, BS), Bend (Bend+, Bend-, Bend+/-), Sync (Rect Window, Half Cos Window, Cos Window, Tri Window, Saw Window), Pulse (Pulse1, Pulse2) and Quantize.
Stereo Oscillators With 16 Voices of Unison
Each of the 2 oscillators in SynthMaster One have stereo output, and can have up to 16 voices "unison". Using the "voices", "voices mix", "detune curve", "detune spread", "pan stread", "tone spread" and "phase spread" parameters, each oscillator can generate a rich "supersaw" type sound.
SynthMaster One implements true wavetable synthesis which opens up new possibilities for sound design. You can import wave files that contain wavetables into SynthMaster One and use them in your projects. SynthMaster One comes with a rich wavetable library and you can extend that by placing wavetables under the Waveforms folder of SynthMaster One.
- Contains many wavetables including ones from BT - Brian Transeau
- You can import your own wavetables by drag and drop
Filters // Zero Delay Feedback Filters
All of the 4 new filter categories in SynthMaster One are developed using the zero delay feedback filter technology. With advanced filter parameters like input gain, drive and acid, you can get that "analog" sound from the filters!
- Ladder: Low 12, Low 24, High 12, High 24, Band Pass, Band Stop
- Diode Ladder: Low pass 24
- State Variable: Low 12, High 12, Band Pass, Band Stop
- Bite: Low 12, High 6
Semi Modular Architecture
For each SynthMaster One instance, there are 2 oscillators with 2 sub oscillators, 2 Filters, 4 ADSR Envelopes, 2 LFOs, a powerful 16 step arpeggiator/sequencer and also 11 different efffects that can be inserted on to 6 FX insert slots. The sub oscillators can be connected to the oscillators in 5 different modes which let you use it as a regular sub oscillator or do complex modulations such as ring modulation, amplitude modulation, phase modulation or frequency modulation
- 2 oscillators
- 2 sub oscillators
- 2 Filters
- 4 ADSR Envelopes
- 2 LFOs
- Sequencer/arpeggiator with 16 steps
Effects / FX
Rich set of Effects: SynthMaster features 11 different effect types: Distortion, LoFi, Ensemble, Phaser, 6 Band EQ, Compressor, Vocoder, Delay, Chorus, Tremolo, Reverb.
- 11 Effect types
- Distortion, LoFi, Ensemble, Phaser, 6 Band EQ, Compressor, Vocoder, Delay, Chorus, Tremolo, Reverb.
- Flexible FX routing
- Each of the 11 effect types can be inserted on any layer insert or on any of the 2 global effect bus inserts.
- Powerful 32 Step Arpeggiator
- Easy Parameters on a one page layout
- Preset Browser
- Online Presets
- Multiple Skins
- Import MIDI as ARP sources
- Import WAV/AIFF samples as SFZ definitions
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.