A Delay Plugin With Organic Character
TAL-Dub-X is a high quality delay plugin featuring unique features such as a controllable saturation and ultra quality low-pass filtering and resonance which makes it very suitable for endless delay types whilst maintaining the highest audio quality.
Shying away from the sterile sounding delays found in other plugs, Dub-X specifically employs unique grit and tone to it's delays for organic character and warmth.
Built In Preset Browser + Factory Presets.
Over 50 Presets included from Delays, Space Echos, Filters and Modulation style FX.
TAL Dub-X Plugin Features:
- Drive knob saturation control
- High quality resonance filter
- High pass filter
- Delay times up to 2 seconds
- Host tempo sync
- TAP button
- Feedback and POST filter routing
- PING PONG mode
- Stereo triangle LFO modulation for delay time and resonance filter
- MIDI LEARN for easy automation
- Presets included
- Accurate metering.
Plugin Formats // Compatibility:
- VST, VST3, AU, and AAX Formats // 64Bit
- Platforms supported:
- Windows: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit host)
- MAC/OS: 10.9 or higher (64 bit host). Universal Binary 2 with native Apple M1 support.
- LINUX: LINUX: 64 bit / Ubuntu 18 or similar.
- AAX: Pro Tools 10.3.6 or higher (64 bit).
- DAWs supported: All major DAWs, including Ableton Live, Logic Pro, FL Studio, Cubase, Nuendo, Studio One, Bitwig, Reaper.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.