TAL-J-8 Audio Demos
TAL-J-8 - An Absolute Commitment To Authenticity
J-8 is an incredibly accurate recreation of the iconic 80s hardware synthesizer the Jupiter 8. Emulated and calibrated directly upon TALs own original Jupiter 8 hardware. The synth architecture generates all sounds in realtime via pure synthesis bringing you an incredibly rich and hands on feeling synth plugin, full of playability, character and organic tone.
...Another stunning analog emulation.
Hitting The Right Keys.
TAL-J-8 Features At a Glance
- Component level accuracy modelled on actual hardware
- 2 VCO's
- 2 ADSR Envelopes
- Filter section including 12db, 24db Lowpass and high pass.
- Modulation options from velocity, LFO, key follow and more.
- Built in portemento, arpgeggiator
- Customisable pitch and mod wheel control
- In-built high quality chorus.
This product is not a standalone program so you need a host application to use it, see the requirements below.
- Windows 7 or higher (64 bit host)
- OS X: 10.9 or higher (64 bit host). Universal Binary 2 with native Apple M1 support.
- AAX: Pro Tools 10.3.6 or higher (64 bit).
- 64 bit / Ubuntu 18 or similar.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.