Hive 2 Audio Demos
The Sleek, Streamlined, Supercharged Synth Plugin
Hive was built with singular focus in mind. Create stunning sounds in next to no time.
With an emphasis on balanced un-matched audio quality against a more CPU-Friendly load, Hive doesn't sacrifice flexibility for audio quality.
Hive 2 Features At a Glance.
- 3 Unique synth engines supporting low CPU usage.
- 2 Oscillators with standard analog style waveforms with the addition of '2D' wavetables.
- Up to 16x Unison mode
- Sub-Oscillators with tune mode.
- Easy to grasp yet powerful drag and drop modulation.
- 12 x 2 modulation matrix for deeper modulation control and exploration.
- Mod-matrix supports curve, rectify, quantify, sample and hold and slew-rate modifiers.
- 4 musician definable X/Y Pads
- 8 Step shape sequencer with 4 individual outputs
- Arpeggiator and step sequencer with real-time recording
- 2 Function generators which can be used as extra envelopes (ENV), gate generators or LFOs.
- 7 High quality effects including Compressor, EQ, Reverb, Chorus, Delay, Phaser and Distortion with the ability to choose the signal flow through the FX.
- Panel presets for each module including Oscillators, filters, envelopes, LFO, sequencer, effects and the mod-matrix
Third Party Packs From Professional Sound Designers
Hive 2 comes complete with a long list of factory content (over 2400 factory sounds) with even more high quality sound packs available from professional screen and movie sound designers.
Hive 2 Cosmic Funk 2 Third Party Pack Demo
A Theme To Suit You.
Totally transform your Hive 2 Plugin with the professionally designed Izmo skin from Yuta Yoshimatsu
Quickly find your Hive 2 presets with the in-built preset management.
Hive 2 comes loaded with factory content. From award winning sound designers such as musical artist Howard Scarr
Hive 2 Synth plugin is available in the VST2, VST3, Audio Unit (AU) and AAX plug-in formats and is an M1 compatible synth plugin.
Hive 2 System Requirements:
- Host Digital Audio Workstation (DAW)
- 1GB RAM, more recommended
- 50MB free disk space
- 1000 × 600 or larger display
- Modern CPU required:
- Windows/Linux: Intel Nehalem or newer, AMD Bulldozer or newer
- Mac: Intel Nehalem or newer, Apple M1
- Linux: glibc version 2.28 or newer
Hive 2 is Native Instruments NKS-ready and compatible with Maschine and Komplete Kontrol hardware.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.